1. Before making jewelry what were you up to? How did the road lead you to where are now?
Before making jewelry I was always collecting antique and vintage jewelry, figuring out how to take it apart and make it into something else. totally self-taught via trial and error. Hard to say how I got to where I am now. LOTS of hustling and working so hard. Determination. Not taking no for an answer.
2. Describe your style and aesthetic and how it's reflected in your creations.
My style changes as often as my mood. But always androgynous and fun.
3. What's the most satisfying thing about your work?
I literally get to make jewelry all day and work on this life long art project that is my passion.
4. Do you work with many blue stones?
I love blue Sapphires and use a lot of those. I also love Tanzanite and plan to use more in the future.
5. What's your favorite shade of blue?
Blue is also my favorite color. Very hard to choose one shade. Today I'd say I like Ice Blue. Tomorrow it'll be different ;).
- Interview and photography by Tina Turnbow
Makeup and photography - Tina Turnbow.