1) Just read a review of Godless saying it was "amazeballs!" would you agree?
Yes! I would! I think it’s a fantastic show. A true love letter to the classic western but with a new view into the female characters and experience.
2) What were some of the best parts of working on the show?
I’m from the east coast so I really relished getting to live in the South West. It’s incredible country. And we worked on location the whole time so I really got attached to our little town of LaBelle. I completely understand how land like that would grab the hearts of people from all over and they would never want to leave. I didn’t for sure.
3) You come from a theatre background, was this experience a welcome change?
I very much enjoyed the shift. Theater is always thrilling because it’s live you know? You step out on the high wire and nothing can save you but your cast mates- I love that experience. But working on camera has an intimacy and... I don’t quite know how to say it- an immediacy? Your very instincts are captured. Each thought that flickers through you. It’s exciting in a whole new way.
4) Can you tell us your favorite film and song with "blue" in the title?
Oh man.. there are many. Blue from the Trois Couleurs trilogy leaps to mind.. also Blue Valentine... song? I gotta go with Joni for that one.
5) What is your favorite blue possession?
I can’t single one out! I love them all! I’m a dark blue fan- I live in navy!
Makeup and photography - Tina Turnbow.