1. What is your favorite song or film with "blue" in the title?
Tangled up in Blue- Bob Dylan and Blue Jasmine is some of my favorite Cate Blanchett.
2. Are you more into sky blue or the deep blue of the ocean?
Definitely deep blue, and royal, rich blues.
3. What were a few highlights of our Brooklyn shoot?
Loved our shoot in Brooklyn! Loved shooting on the streets in Brooklyn, catching the perfect light, meeting Su and Denise, and I always love playing wardrobe and makeup looks.
4. How are you feeling about the incredible response to your acting in Handmaids Tale? and are you looking forward to getting back to it?
I am blown away by the response and I can’t wait to get back to work.
5. What are a few of your biggest career goals?
I want to do the good work. I want to tell important stories with filmmakers and writers and actors who are interested in using their medium to educate and inspire.
6. Lastly, what's your most treasured blue possession?
I don’t think I have many blue possessions actually, despite it being one of my favorite colors. This is totally narcissistic but my blue eyes are my favorite feature, if that counts.
Makeup, interview and photography by Tina Turnbow
Makeup and photography - Tina Turnbow.